Tuesday 14 February 2023

Northern Monkey World Tour of the UK - Leicester!

 Had a very enjoyable seminar up in Leicester at Rob Phelps' dojo on my ongoing world tour of the UK :)

It was 2019 sincere I was last up there, so it was high time for another seminar with Rob and his students, plus I was joined by dad and lad duo John and Leo Brunsden from Maidenhead, Tom Sheppard from Birmingham and my very dear friend Jim Mc Sherry, who was promoted to black belt on the morning of the seminar!

The seminar was a mix of competition Jiu Jitsu from the gold left behind by Demian Maia and some good old Catch wrasslin' courtesy of Wei Tran and Mark Ganaden, who teach over in Cobham, plus a little of my own knowledge handed to me from Trevor Roberts and all the guys at Atherton Submission Wrestling.

It was a great turn out considering the cost of living challenges out there, was very humbling to have so many people turn out to train with me, I received some great feedback and look forward to getting back up there later in the year :)

If you'd like to book a seminar then drop me an email at wimbledonbjj@yahoo.com







No comments: