Wednesday 29 April 2020

Rumble on the Rock - Jersey 2010

As we continue to languish in this period of lockdown, there's quite an amount of free time given to us, so we can use this time wisely and catch up on things we don't usually have time for, such as reading for example.

In addition to reading, I've been going through lots of old discs looking at photos from my travels and adventures and came across a few photographs of myself reffing at the Rumble at the Rock event in St Helier, Jersey, way back in 2010.

The event was organised by Rob Staples and his team; it was out in Jersey back in 2003 that I was awarded my blue belt from Mauricao Gomes and since then Rob and I have become great friends and I've been out to Jersey many times training with Rob's students in Jersey and with Chris Goldsbrough over in Guernsey.




No comments: