Tuesday 10 May 2022

Congrats Ellie!

 Massive congrats to my student Ellie who started her basic training for the London Fire Brigade yesterday!

To say I am proud is an understatement!

Ellie started training PSP with me last Summer, as she was starting her preparations to get into the Fire service and I am extremely proud of all of her hard work, which has now paid off and I look forward to when she passes with flying colours.

I hope this post inspires others to go and chase your dreams, but in order to succeed, only you can make it happen through hard work and dedication; people can guide you along the way, but ultimately, it's all down to you and how much you want it. No excuses. Just do it!

Congrats to you Ellie from myself and everyone at Wimbledon BJJ!


The smile says it all :)

No comments: