Thursday 30 December 2021

Last class of 2021!

 Wimbledon BJJ had its last class of 2021 last night, clocking in a three and a half hour session for good measure :)

Respect to student and PSP legal adviser Craig Lawson for coming down from Leicester for one last session; Craig arrived early so I got to the gym to meet him and we had over an hour together, going through the Nelson and Alches, before regular class began.

Had a Q+A session which brought up a number of interesting questions which led on to talking about the pressure game and then dishing some pressure out when we rolled, much to the delight of my students ;)

Managed some more rolling and glad to say the feet didn't let me down, so hopefully I am back on track to regular training again in the New Year.

Thanks to all my students who have trained with me and supported the club throughout another crazy year; looking forward to a better and busier 2022 at SW19, seminars already booked and lots to look forward to.

Happy New Year!




No comments: