Friday 24 December 2021

Merry Christmas!

 It's been a funny old year, but with the help of my students, Wimbledon BJJ has weathered the lockdowns and is bigger and busier than ever, as we approach one more sleep til Christmas Day :)

I've had some great seminars this year and highlight of the year was being recognised by my peers with an outstanding achievements award, in front of and together with many high ranking martial artists. I look forward to working with a number of them in the new year.

I'd like to thank all my students for their loyal support this year and into the next year and to all my martial arts friends around the world.

Put your feet up and enjoy the next few days :)

I'll be back open on the 27th and 29th, so we can burn the excess off and get ready for New Year's Eve!







No comments: