Friday 12 November 2021

Lovato Jr seminar at London Fight Factory!

 Really felt like the world was back to normal last night, as I took an army of monkeys over to London Fight Factory, for a seminar with Rafael Lovato JR; Rafael is competing on Sunday at the RAW Grappling event at London O2 and dropped in last night to deliver a masterclass in guard passing and a number of game changing details on a few of my favourite submissions, which I can't wait to try out on my students next week!

For most of my students, this was their first time at LFF and with a truly world class level Jiu Jitsu instructor and as always, the smiles in the photos say it all :)

What's more, next week, we have a three day training camp at LFF with none other than Demian Maia...the Jiu Jitsu Gods are really smiling down on the monkeys right now!

Official team photo and photos from the seminar will follow from the lens of Earl Duncan.





No comments: