Tuesday 4 June 2019

Happy 5th birthday to Wimbledon BJJ

Can't believe it's five years to the day since I started my first class at Wimbledon...a lot's happened since that class with just four people, lots of people have come and gone, but I now have a solid core of blue belts with me and a handful of solid white belts, on the cusp of making the transition to a new belt colour...

Starting a new club from scratch and watching it grow over the years is not without its frustrations, but to get anything good in life you have to put the hard work in and experience the ups and downs that go with it and I'm looking forward to the next five years of teaching, developing myself as a black belt and an instructor and watching my students progress through the belts...

Here's to the next five years!


No comments: