Thursday 20 June 2019

LFF Thursday 1230 class

I managed to get myself out of bed this morning just about in one piece and had a real good stretch and a half hour with the foam roller, until I was in a half decent shape to get myself back down to LFF and do the lunchtime session.

With Aaron and John
The first thirty minutes was spent warming up and drilling with a few of the guys, most notably Lorenzo, who showed me some wicked little moves from the 50/50 position (yes the 50/50) and a few other guard passing gems and then it was down to business of rolling for the last hour.

In the best company...

In total I managed to rack up a good half hour of rolling with guys much heavier than myself, so I was well and truly out of my comfort zone in every roll, but lots of fun at the same time.

I'm hoping to make it a hat trick and get back down tomorrow for the lunchtime class, time for an early night and lots of stretching before I go to bed...

Oooosss


No comments: