Thursday 27 June 2019

Lunchtime class at LFF

No easy rolls here at London Fight Factory, regardless of belt colour...always pushed to the limits and tested every roll.

With Sharpey
Spent a good half hour of drilling and the last hour was spent rolling, had a great time, now I'm back in full health and managing to get down and train here on a regular basis, something I've not been able to do for over a year.

With Martyn Sklayne
To say it's been frustrating not being able to get down and train is an understatement and many times over the last year, I've been a whisker away from throwing my Gi in the bin and packing it all in...
With Bolinha and Aaron
Somehow, I've resisted the urge to give up and now I'm back training regularly here and at Wimbledon BJJ, so the moral of this post is to never give up, there IS light at the end of the tunnel and it's not necessarily the headlights of an oncoming train!!

Ooooss

No comments: