Wednesday 13 August 2014

Planet BJJ!

If you're searching for a club in the far corners of the globe, planning your worldwide Jiu Jitsu tour, then look no further than www.planetbjj.com.



The site is the brainchild of Jack Wiltshire who has this to say about the website:-


'The idea first came to me when I was looking for a BJ club to train at when visiting Spain. I searched the web for ages and eventually gave up. So I created PlanetBJJ.com with the aim to become the biggest online resource for BJJ clubs. The need for such a system became apparent very quickly when hundreds of people took to the site to upload their club information; I proactively sourced information on clubs. 

It was only later that week, when I logged into the system to find a club had been added in the south of Spain right where I was going to be on holiday. Who'd have thought it? I actually found a place to train in when on holiday, on my own website.

Here is a list of things you can do on the site:

1. Add club listing
2. Rate a club
3. Search for clubs
4. Buy the PlanetBJJ Gi when it comes out, which is scientifically proven to improve your sex life.

So what are you waiting for folks?  Make sure you buy this Gi, your partner will be most pleased!

If you would like to get your club listed on the site, go to www.planetbjj.com/about, or email info@planetbjj.com



No comments: