Thursday 20 September 2018

Last night's class...

Last night was one of the busiest Wednesday's of the year so far, something which has really surprised me in all my years of teaching; teaching up North and down here, Wednesday nights has always been a hit and miss affair, all the other nights I teach are always busy but I had no idea how many would turn up on a Wednesday night.  

The last six weeks has seen double figures for a Wednesday night and they are threatening to become more popular than my Monday night class! 

That said, I hope this new found interest for a mid week tear up on the mats may long continue and as always, lots of hard work and sweat made the class a very enjoyable one to teach.

It was great to have back one of my old students, a Globetrotter pin up boy these days, Graeme Mc Kenna, who's been travelling the world and getting in some top notch training and tuition, good to have you back :)

A very busy week for Wimbledon BJJ, as we get ready for the Destroy Inc comp in October, looking forward to Monday's class already... 

Oooos!!

No comments: