Friday 19 March 2010

Adventures in Thailand!


Many apologies for the delay in getting on here, my laptop decided to die on me a few weeks ago and have been waiting for a replacement, which finally arrived the day before I was due to set off. I wanted to post on here and build up to the travelling day itself, but you can't win 'em all!

Just a quick post to say I'm here safe and sound and have trained in BJJ, no gi and Thai in the few days I have been here, trained at the legendary Jitti Gym in Bagkok, pix and words to follow.

Just in an internet cafe soaking up my roadside meal of coconut soup and stir fried chicked and noodles after a long hard afternoon's Thai training.

Soon as I get to Phuket in a few days I will have more time to Blog (I hope).

So until then, goodbye!

No comments: