Saturday 18 April 2015

When in doubt, get the Gaffer tape out!

Monday night at training, I split an old scar and split some new skin as  an added bonus; the scar is under my right big toe and is in the worst spot available, as the healing takes a long time to occur, as the scar keeps re splitting each time I get on the mats.

My usual saviour is sports tape and lo and behold, I'd run out of tape on Monday!

So, what is one to do when faced with a scar splitting incident?

Simple answer - get the Gaffer tape out!


As you can see from the photo, the area was duly covered, teaching resumed on Wednesday evening and all was well again in the world.

Don't let a pesky split scar keep you off the mats; when the chips are down, use your head and think outside the box.

Gaffer tape is your friend.

No comments: