Wednesday 15 July 2009

Tatamifightwear.com - Endorsed Athlete Programme!





It gives me great pleasure in announcing that by an immense stroke of good fortune (not to mention a well stuffed brown envelope) I have been accepted onto the Endorsed Athlete Programme with http://www.tatamifightwear.com/ . I join a group of recognised competitiors and jiu jitsu athletes that include Esther Tang, Yuri Simoes, Thiago 'Monstro' Borges and Ze Aduardo Azevedo.






I will keep you updated as and when things occur and more to the point when I will be next competing; one of my aims is to compete at the Scandinavian Open in Sweden in October. I last competed there in 2004, organised by my good friend Peter Blackwell, this is one of Scandinavia's premier BJJ events on the calendar and Esther Tang will also be there, plus Lee Jones and Gareth Dummer from Tatami.






So lots to be getting on with in readiment for the competition and lots of news to share with you all!






No comments: