Tuesday 21 January 2020

Euros Training Camp - Day 7

They say all good things come to an end and today marked the end of the Euros Training Camp at London Fight Factory. I missed the class yesterday having to wait in for contractors to turn up (three hours late) so I didn't want to miss the last session with Deninho at lunchtime today.

As always, an awesome class from Deninho, drilling some Judo takedowns before heading into the fun part of class...sparring!

I managed to get in a respectable six rounds with the guys in the photo below with Sharpey and Deninho jumping in for one last team photo and I will see how I am in the morning when I try to get my socks on, as to whether my body held up against these animals that reside at LFF :)

HUGE thanks as always to Luiz for arranging such an awesome start to the decade and to Deninho for all the awesome classes and to Maggie for the wicked seminar yesterday, lots and lots to take in and drill and sharpen up with monkeys tomorrow night and beyond.


Ooos!

No comments: